V C Andrews Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
V C Andrews Discussion

A discussion of the author V C Andrews and her work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Couples

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Favorite Couples Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Couples   Favorite Couples EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:18 am

Who is your favorite couple from the VC Andrews books?

One of my favorites is Melody and Cary.
Back to top Go down
https://vcandrews.forumotion.com
Ashley868

Favorite Couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Couples   Favorite Couples EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 8:09 pm

I liked Heaven and Logan. I was glad when they finally got back together. I thought Troy and Heaven were a cute couple too but there was the incest involved.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Favorite Couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Couples   Favorite Couples EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 7:45 am

There has always been something about Logan that just irked me, so I really couldn't say that he and Heaven are my favorite couple. I'm not sure exactly what it is, it just bothers me.
Back to top Go down
https://vcandrews.forumotion.com
jadeb212

Favorite Couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Couples   Favorite Couples EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 pm

My favourite couple has got to be Melody and Cary. Just love them, and its so sweet.
Back to top Go down
mandersdawn

Favorite Couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Couples   Favorite Couples EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:26 am

I agree that Logan always irked me for some reason I can't put my finger on... I really liked Heaven and Troy and was so sad when it came out that they were related. Sad

My favorite couple is probably Cathy and Chris, as bad as it is. Every time I read the books (after Flowers and Petals lol) I find myself aww'ing after things they do and then scolding myself and having to remind myself that they're siblings. I liked Seeds of Yesterday because of the part where Cathy thinks of how she and Chris have forced themselves to stop the things they did as siblings ("My lady Catherine" and such) and stopped thinking of themselves as that way and started seeing each other only in the role of wife/husband. It made it a lot easier to stomach because no matter what started in the attic, I just don't see being able to sleep with my brother thinking of him as my brother... you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Couples   Favorite Couples Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Couples
Page 1 of 1