V C Andrews Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
V C Andrews Discussion

A discussion of the author V C Andrews and her work.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Understanding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
great_divide

Not Understanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Understanding   Not Understanding EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:51 am

Yes, that book was hard to follow at some points. I actually read it about 5 times in one year and came across so many key points that I had missed the other times I had read it before. I do feel there are a lot of holes in this book and could have used a lot more detail. However, it is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Ashley868

Not Understanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Understanding   Not Understanding EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:33 am

Did Audrina ever go back to her true age? I was just wondering because Sylvia was born on her fake ninth birthday and the book stayed consistent with Sylvia's age. And I think Audrina started to keep track of her age after that at some point.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Not Understanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Understanding   Not Understanding EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 6:13 pm

That's a good point Ashley868, I'm really not quite sure though. I'm thinking that she stuck with the age she originally thought she was, but then again, who really knows.
Back to top Go down
https://vcandrews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Not Understanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Understanding   Not Understanding Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Understanding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
V C Andrews Discussion :: Series Discussion :: Adare-
Jump to: